ocba - [ocba] Time for membership renewal

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Todd Walker <mtwalker AT imageray.net>
  • To: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Time for membership renewal
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 19:07:25 -0500

Happy New Year!

If the participation in last night's bee school is any indication, we are in for a great year. The club officers are putting their heads together and making plans for the coming months. Geneva has already lined up some great speakers for us and we have some field day ideas in the works.

As a reminder,  January is here and it is time to renew your membership. Your annual dues give you access to the club resources such as the honey extractor, observation hive, library, etc. Your dues also make it possible for the club to put on events and to continue its community outreach programs.

Additionally, I encourage you to join our parent organization, the North Carolina State Beekeepers Association. Combined dues for both the OCBA and NCSBA is only $20 per year. To make things more convenient we have updated our membership page. You can download and print the membership form to renew/join by mail or at a meeting. We also now have the ability to pay dues online via PayPal.

You can find the page here: http://theocba.org/about/join-or-renew-membership/

Thanks for your continued support of the club and interest in beekeeping. I look forward to working with you this year.

See you tomorrow night!

Todd Walker
OCBA President

  • [ocba] Time for membership renewal, Todd Walker, 01/11/2012