ocba - [ocba] Golden Achievement

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: OCBA-list server <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Golden Achievement
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 09:00:13 -0500

Hello Beekeepers,
Thank you to all who have taken the time to document  what you have done this year to support beekeeping in NC.  I have received nearly 60 entries since I put out the request early this month.

The Golden Achievement application is not due until March but we will begin working on it in January.  If you have any items to document, please think about doing it this weekend.  You may enter your items here.

  • [ocba] Golden Achievement, Lewis Cauble, 12/31/2011