ocba - [ocba] OCBA Meets Thursday, November 10th at 7 PM.

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Todd Walker <mtwalker AT imageray.net>
  • To: <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] OCBA Meets Thursday, November 10th at 7 PM.
  • Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 19:00:44 -0500

Hello Beekeepers,

OCBA will be meeting on Thursday, November 10th at 7pm at the Ag Extension building in Hillsborough. We will be having elections for next year's officers. Be sure to attend so you don't get "elected in absentia". We will also perform a little "Virtual Diagnostics" of some hive conditions to see if we can figure out what's going on in order to keep us all sharp for next season.

We are going to meet for dinner at the Hillsborough BBQ Company at 5:30.

~Todd

  • [ocba] OCBA Meets Thursday, November 10th at 7 PM., Todd Walker, 11/09/2011