ocba - [ocba] looking for comb from a swarm...

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: mhanks <mhanks7 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: OCBA-list server <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] looking for comb from a swarm...
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 06:30:30 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

hello all,

I'm wanting to know if anyone has any comb from a recent swarm that we can
use for the OCBA state fair booth?

we are thinking about trying to add a demonstration of a style of beekeeping
that is found in Oman (saudia arabia) and if we can pull all the parts
together we'd need some bulk comb. hopefully a large piece that we can use
for the booth.

We need to know if we have all the parts...does anyone have any comb left
from moving a swarm??

Thanks!!
marty hanks
969-4347

  • [ocba] looking for comb from a swarm..., mhanks, 10/05/2011