ocba - Re: [ocba] extractor

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: fred fesel <fredfesel AT gmail.com>
  • To: Watson Bowes <wbowes AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] extractor
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 08:49:51 -0400

i have a few questions.    will we be able to keep the extractor in the ext. building?    who will keep the key?     Who will we call to reserve the extractor?   if i go to pick it up and it is dirty, who do i call to get one to clean it to the same standards as the chatam county model?   if there are screws missing or if it is damaged  how do i report or document the damage?  whatever the club wants to do is find with me. after picking up the exractor last time and having to go to home depot, i started to think  as a individual who owned the extractor and not group think.  If i put the money out how would i protect my investment in a resonable fashion .  that was the purpose of my suggestion of having someone who was centrally located who kept possesion and a deposit to insure a return of a clean extractor.. i think their should not even be a charge to use. that should be a benefit of being a club member.  typing with one finger is very hard.  i'm finished.