ocba - [ocba] Durham Beekeepers

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: catherinelguerrero AT gmail.com
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] Durham Beekeepers
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 00:36:13 +0000

Hey All,

I went to my first OCBA meeting this month and just wanted to say what a
great experience it was, so thanks! I learned a ton. I am new to beekeeping,
so the information and the new friends are really helpful! Also, I'd like to
thank Lewis Cauble for checking out my bees and giving me some invaluable
advice.

I know there are some other members from Durham participating in OCBA, and I
am wondering if there is any need and/or desire for starting a Durham
Beekeepers Association. I'd be willing to do the legwork to get one set up,
but I don't want to go down that road if it isn't something other folks are
interested in. You can message me back here, or offline at
catherinelguerrero AT gmail.com if you think this would be a good thing. When I
talked to the NCBA folks they thought a group of about 10 would be enough to
get started.

Thanks for your thoughts, and happy beekeeping!

Catherine
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

  • [ocba] Durham Beekeepers, catherinelguerrero, 06/13/2011