ocba - [ocba] anyone have a few frames of brood to sell?

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Anne Cabell <cabell.anne AT gmail.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] anyone have a few frames of brood to sell?
  • Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 13:06:52 -0400

Hi Everyone,
I'm trying to replace the 2nd hive I lost last year.  I bought a package in April, but unfortunately the queen did not work out.  I went through a 2nd queen as well which also didn't work out.  I finally have a 3rd mated queen who is out of her cage as of yesterday.  I'm hoping things will take off now, but though I could help the numbers along by buying 1-3 frames of brood.  Does anyone want to unload some?
Thanks,
Anne

--
Research Assistant
Injury Prevention Research Center

  • [ocba] anyone have a few frames of brood to sell?, Anne Cabell, 05/21/2011