ocba - [ocba] Honey?

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: <smetzger AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] Honey?
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 20:20:09 -0400

Hi all--
We are doing a bee presentation to the Kindergarten class at Pathways next
week and were wondering if anyone has local honey for them to taste? (we
don't have any at my house yet) If you do, please let me know and I'll pick
it up, or I can get it at the meeting next Thursday.
Thanks, Shari
--
He flung himself upon his horse and rode madly off in all directions.
~Stephen Leacock