ocba - Re: [ocba] Fwd: Demonstration

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Elizabeth Pratson <elizabeth.pratson AT att.net>
  • To: Lewis Cauble <Lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • Cc: bees Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Fwd: Demonstration
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 07:50:48 -0400

I could do this after May 15.  I was wondering if OCBA has any demonstration material that I could borrow.

Thank you,
Elizabeth Pratson
On May 3, 2011, at 10:00 PM, Lewis Cauble wrote:

Anyone interested in taking this on?

Lewis

Begin forwarded message:

From: Trisha Shelly <trishelly AT gmail.com>
Date: May 3, 2011 9:37:29 PM EDT
Subject: Demonstration

Hello, I am a Head Start preschool teacher at Scroggs Elementary School in Chapel Hill.  I am currently teaching my students about honey bees.  I was wondering if your organization does some kind of demonstration in a school setting or if you knew of someone who did.  I would love for my students to learn more about honey bees!

Thank you,
Trisha Shelly
336-364-2887