ocba - Re: [ocba] Spring Update

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: Undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Cc: bees Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Spring Update
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 12:14:30 -0400

Hello again Beekeepers,
Just as I hit send on the previous email, my phone rang. Beverly Shuford of Orange County Department of Environment, Agriculture, Parks and Rec invited us to the Orange County Earthday Celebration at the public market in Hillsborough on April 16th from 9 to 12. I told her we would do it. It works out pretty good as we can do this event in the morning and then motor up to the Breeze Farm for the afternoon.

See you soon,

Lewis