ocba - [ocba] Anyone have a pkg or nuke to sell?

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Anne Cabell <cabell.anne AT gmail.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Anyone have a pkg or nuke to sell?
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 14:43:40 -0500

I lost my second hive two winters ago and am ready to add it back this spring.  I've contacted a place in Wilksborough that has nukes, but I'd rather not make the drive.  Does anyone locally have some they'd like to sell in a few weeks?
Thanks,
Anne

  • [ocba] Anyone have a pkg or nuke to sell?, Anne Cabell, 02/28/2011