ocba - [ocba] Program request

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Gayle Young" <ngayle.young AT frontier.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Program request
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 11:00:37 -0500

Our group has been asked to give a program on bees/beekeeping to a group of adult ladies at Fearrington Village on Monday, Jan 17th in the morning. I had emailed the Chatham Co. Beekeepers contact to see if they would deliver this program but have not heard back, so am checking to see if anyone in our group could do it on short notice. I have a few more details if anyone can help out, and will be at Thursday's meeting if you need to talk with me.  I think the subject could be about anything you feel comfortable talking about related to bees as the group is interested in our fascinating hobby. See you all on Thursday.

Gayle Young

  • [ocba] Program request, Gayle Young, 01/10/2011