ocba - [ocba] pollinator garden

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Geneva <gggreen AT mindspring.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] pollinator garden
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 20:17:25 -0500

Hurray! we have permission to install a pollinator garden at the Hillsborough Welcome Center. I would like to find a few people who would be willing to help prep the bed and plant and mulch. I think it will take a few hours, maybe on a Saturday morning. Anyone who has any addition to our proposed plant list, feel free to email me. John Wallace mentioned creating a log hive on a stand to go in the center, so John I hope that is still okay. I hope Dick will go with me to get plants. We need to create a sign to go in the garden, if anyone is interested, perhaps we can use the graphics from our new business cards. Once we have the plants in, I would be happy to create a handout to supply to the Welcome Center to give out. We will need volunteers to help maintain the garden, please let me know if you are interested.
thanks to everyone who has worked and will work to make this possible.
Geneva Green
919 475 7668
gggreen AT mindspring.com

$350,000 Life Insurance
Coverage as low as $13.04/month. Free, No Obligation Quotes.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/4ce32f6a2a60e2db4e5st02duc

JPEG image