ocba - [ocba] Fwd: Bee Educator...

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Fwd: Bee Educator...
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 08:27:00 -0400

Can anyone do this event for us on October 16th?

Lewis

Begin forwarded message:

From: Colleen Minton <colleen AT terravitaevent.com>
Date: September 22, 2010 11:00:51 PM EDT
Subject: Fwd: Bee Educator...

Hi Lewis,

I was hoping to find someone that could come out to a terrific sustainable food and wine event in October to talk about the wonderful attributes of keeping bees and what they do for our food system and our earth.  Do you have someone that might be interested in doing this?  Bringing a small demo hive?  The event is a $65 per ticket and I would be willing to give you a couple of additional complimentary passes (or whomever would be interested in participating).  You can see more about the event at www.terravitaevent.com.

I look forward to your reply!

Thanks so much,

Colleen
Colleen Minton
TerraVITA LLC
c. 404-822-0276

P Please consider the environment before printing this email

Begin forwarded message: