ocba - [ocba] state fair plans

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Geneva <gggreen AT mindspring.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] state fair plans
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 17:43:05 -0400

Hi All
So this is our schedule for State Fair related Events:

Thursday September 9th, next OCBA meeting at 7:30 at Ag Ext. Office. I will have the State Fair Premium Book for anyone interested in entering.

Saturday September 11th 10-12 am Wax Workshop at Beeworks Shop
Please come and we will make lip balm, hand cream and moisturizer, plus candles and ornaments from wax. We have some wax available but anyone who has wax to share or any candle or ornament molds, please bring them. Thank You!

Friday September 24th by 5pm. Deadline for entries to State Fair.

Saturday September 25th is the deadline for display items that need to get to Kinkos, please email [no large files] or meet me with a zip drive.
gggreen AT mindspring.com

Saturday October 9th [sorry our original date conflicted with my extended family reunion happening at my house, can't believe I forgot that] Assembly of Booth at Beeworks
Shop at 1pm. I would recommend that each group go over their section and have it completed by Oct 2cd. If your group would like to meet to check your components, we can make the shop available to you for Sat Oct 2cd at 1pm.

Monday October 11th 4:00 pm Setup at State Fair, please let me know if you are available and want to help with setup

thanks everyone for all your help and participation,
Geneva

ps. Let me know if you are entering anything so we can include it in the display, if you want, and keep track of OCBA's success. ____________________________________________________________
Obama Urges Homeowners to Refinance
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/4c7d78715c35a118dbst05vuc