ocba - [ocba] Opening of Starrlight Mead!

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Dick Merritt <dickmerritt AT mindspring.com>
  • To: OCBA <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Opening of Starrlight Mead!
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 02:34:23 -0400

Hey... what are you doing for Labor Day weekend??
What? You say you are coming down to Pittsboro to see the new Starrlight Mead winery and sample some mead??? What a great idea!!

Ben and Becky Starr gave that great mead making workshop at an OCBA meeting a while back. Come support them, meet up with many of your friends, and experience what delightful things you can do with honey.

Opening Weekend for Starrlight Mead
Saturday, Sept. 4 - 12 noon - 6pm
Meadery tours at 1pm, 3pm, & 5pm.

Sunday, Sept. 5 - 1pm - 5 pm
Meadery tours at 2pm & 4pm.

Monday, Sept. 6 - 1pm - 5 pm
Meadery tours at 2pm & 4pm.
  • Sample our first 3 meads! Be the first of your friends to wistfully say, "We knew them when...!" Taste Starrlight Traditional Mead in two sweetness levels (off-dry and semi-sweet) and the award winning recipe Apple Spice Mead!
  • Take a tour of the new production facility! Meet the Mead Maker!!
  • Check out the beautiful new tasting bar in person!
  • Take a look at those beautiful Drinking Horns and Pewter Goblets! And lots of other great items!
Busy this coming weekend? Not to worry, we'll be there every weekend here after too!! Stop by any time!
Regular hours after this weekend:
Thurs, Friday and Saturdays - 12 noon - 6 pm
Sundays - 1 pm - 5pm

Hope to see you soon!
Becky and Ben Starr

Starrlight Mead
480 Hillsboro St., Suite 1000
Pittsboro, NC 27312
919-533-6314

Become a Fan on Facebook!

  • [ocba] Opening of Starrlight Mead!, Dick Merritt, 08/31/2010