ocba - [ocba] OCBA Meets Thursday, August 12

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: bees County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] OCBA Meets Thursday, August 12
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 19:04:22 -0400

Hello Beekeepers,
OCBA will be meeting this Thursday at the Ag Extension building in Hillsborough at 7:30. Our guest will be Jack Tapp of Busy Bee Apiaries. He will be walking us through a year in the bee yard.

We will gather for dinner at The Village Diner in Hillsborough at 6 so come on out to that as well.

Cheers,

Free Credit Score
A bad credit score is below 598. Click here to see yours for $0. Checking won't
affect your score. By Experian&#174
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/4c61db04df4a666bbadst02duc

  • [ocba] OCBA Meets Thursday, August 12, Lewis Cauble, 08/10/2010