ocba - [ocba] bees in Carrboro

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Becky <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
  • To: Lewis AT hivebody.com, bees County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] bees in Carrboro
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 18:29:31 -0400

Hi Everyone,
I got a call today from Frankie S. Gray in Carrboro about bees. I called back and talked to his wife and she said there were a bunch of bees in a log and they started to sting her when she went out to water her garden. She said they were honey bees, but they way she described it sounds like they are yellow jackets. They would like someone to come and check it out in the morning or sometime tomorrow. Their number is 919-942-2592. With the little one in tow it will be hard for me to check it out. Just let me know that someone calls them back.
Thanks,
Becky
Summer Solstice Blessings!

  • [ocba] bees in Carrboro, Becky, 06/22/2010