ocba - [ocba] Opportunities to Share Your Bees

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <Lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: bees County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Opportunities to Share Your Bees
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 11:36:11 -0400

Hello Beekeepers,
We have several opportunities to take our bees to the people.

Paul Perryman would like for someone to speak to his son's 1st grade class about bees for about 30 minutes.  Contact Paul at 919 966 7483 or ppaulito AT yahoo.com

Also, Ellie Gleason would like someone to bring an observation hive to a high school class in Chapel Hill.  Contact Ellie at 919 933 7699 or egleason AT pace-academy.com

Please let me know if you are willing and able to help these folks out!

PennyStocks Soaring 600%
Sign up for FREE email alerts on stocks that jump 600% and more!
CrazyPennyStocks.com

  • [ocba] Opportunities to Share Your Bees, Lewis Cauble, 05/19/2010