ocba - Re: [ocba] Queenless

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: Undisclosed-recipients: ;
  • Cc: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Queenless
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 21:16:31 -0400

I'm quite certain they have swarmed. I would walk the yard near the hive and look carefully to see if they might still be around. Chances are that they have already moved on but it's always worth a look. Just let your girls do their thing. If you don't see eggs in a few weeks, then it'll be time to think about throwing a queen at them. Chances are good that they will work it out.

Lewis