ocba - [ocba] Ross Rounds on Saturday

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Ross Rounds on Saturday
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 17:50:49 -0400

Hello Beekeepers,
Master Beekeeper John Wallace will show us what he knows about Ross Rounds at my shop tomorrow morning at 10. Come on out if you're curious about the mysteries of section honey. http://www.rossrounds.com/

After John takes us to school on the section honey, he and Master Beekeeper Randall Austin will be administering up to 8 certified practical exams. We will have a sign up sheet in the morning with a limit of 8 so it's first come first serve. We will have many more opportunities for you to take the practical this summer.

We will be doing a fair amount of hive manipulation so please bring your protective equipment. If you intend to do the practical, please bring your smoker, fuel, hive tool, etc.

The address is 8411 Hwy 86 N in Cedar Grove. 2 doors up from Pope's Tire Service.

Cheers,

Work From Home (EXPOSED)
Mom Fires Her Boss And Reveals Her Work From Home Secrets.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/4bc8dbc8f3716e28cst02duc