ocba - [ocba] Allergy sufferer looking for honey

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <Lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Allergy sufferer looking for honey
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 19:56:37 -0400

Can anyone help Melissa?

Begin forwarded message:

Date: April 5, 2010 6:54:36 PM EDT

I am looking for local honey to try to help my allergies.

I was told it needed to be raw and unpasteurized to be effective. I live in Durham County, but did not see a Durham County chapter of the beekeepers association in NC.

Can you help me find some local honey?

Thank you very much!
Melissa Williamson

$500,000 Life Insurance
No Exam Necessary. Same- day coverage as low as $6.month. Free Quotes
USAcoverage.com