ocba - Re: [ocba] Tentative EAS Schedule is Up

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: Heather Main <heather AT ergotrack.com>
  • Cc: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Tentative EAS Schedule is Up
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 06:57:08 -0400

Heather,
Jack is not much of an email guy but you could try.  busybeeofNC AT bellsouth.net

The best thing to do is to try to catch him at the store.  The second best thing is to call Busy Bee at 942-2006.

If you can't connect, you should send an email to the OCBA listserve and see if anyone can help.  ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

I'm sure it will happen one way or the other.

Cheers,

Lewis