ocba - [ocba] Fantastic Response to T-Shirts!

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Fantastic Response to T-Shirts!
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 09:17:25 -0400

Hello Beekeepers,
Thank you for your fantastic response to the t-shirt initiative. Yesterday at this time I had orders for 6 or 8 shirts. Over the past day the order has grown to over 40! I will place this order at lunch today and we should have the shirts at our April meeting.

Hotel
Hotel pics, info and virtual tours. Click here to book a hotel online.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/c?cp=nKXPFEbbCFtf9UsZQTUBUgAAJ1H59Ihbrm1K7qbkTQM97gAsAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATRAAAAAA=

  • [ocba] Fantastic Response to T-Shirts!, Lewis Cauble, 03/26/2010