ocba - [ocba] nucs for sale?

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Kevin S. Fox" <ksfox AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] nucs for sale?
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 21:59:45 -0400

Hello all,

I hope this note finds you all doing well. I am writing to ask if anyone in the area might be selling nucs. I am interested in only 1 or 2. I am relatively new to Chapel Hill (going on 2 years) but have been to a few OCBA meetings up in Hillsborough (last year). I am looking to get back into beekeeping after a few years without hives. I just thought I would ask here about the possibility of buying some bees.

Thanks for your attention.

Best,

Kevin Fox
--

Kevin S. Fox
Department of Geography

  • [ocba] nucs for sale?, Kevin S. Fox, 03/22/2010