ocba - [ocba] [Fwd: Re: Need Bees]

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Randall Austin <ra41717 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] [Fwd: Re: Need Bees]
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 11:57:37 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Need Bees
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 13:21:13 -0500
From: Randall Austin <s.randall.austin AT gmail.com>
To: RITCHIE AND BEVERLY ROBERTS <rrcowtipper AT embarqmail.com>
CC: Orange County, NC Beekeepers <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>, cwhite AT esinc.net, oldron AT gmail.com, flatriverfarm AT netzero.net, jacob001 AT aol.com, mdietz AT co.Durham.NC.US, bsamomx2 AT charter.net, t.henderson13 AT yahoo.com, tony.bowes AT freudenberg-nw.com, cwarrenh AT aol.com, wilsonls AT esinc.net, dsjhamilton AT gmail.com, moeitz AT ca.durham, johntillet AT gbarmail.com, gentrybee AT gmail.com, vito_dibona AT yahoo.com, hwatersforestry AT amail.com, stan.debbie5 AT yahoo.com, chaneym63 AT charter.net, ibk AT imageray.net, kennington AT esinc.net, mindsinrernational AT gmail.com, Will Hicks <will.hicks AT ncagr.gov>, ggledhill AT ghp-law.com, mark.hulbert AT dowjones.com, mtwalker AT imageray.net, pwood AT personcounty.net

Hey Beverly,

I've already rented out my spare bees for this year, but I'm cc'ing the Orange County Beekeepers and Person County Beekeepers. Hopefully someone can help you out.

Beekeepers: fyi, Ritchie & Beverly have a small pick-your-own strawberry farm at the intersection of New Sharon Church Road and Terry Road in northeast Orange County, about halfway between the Caldwell and St. Mary's communities. They'd like one or two hives to plump up their strawberries. If you can help, give Beverly a call asap.

If you've never moved hives and would like to try, I can give you some tips (it's easy). Last spring my hives did very well in this location.

Thanks,

Randall Austin

RITCHIE AND BEVERLY ROBERTS wrote:

Hi Randall:

This is Beverly Roberts at Double R Cattle Services, Inc., over off New Sharon Church Road. We are starting to get blooms on our strawberries. We are in need of bees. Are you able to bring some again this year? We could really use them this week sometime. If you can't help this time, maybe you could suggest someone who could.

Thanks,
Beverly

732-8144

  • [ocba] [Fwd: Re: Need Bees], Randall Austin, 03/21/2010