ocba - [ocba] March Newsletter is Attached

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] March Newsletter is Attached
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 10:37:24 -0400

Hello Beekeepers,
Geneva has done an amazing job with this month's newsletter with her comprehensive report from the NCSBA meeting. It is a 1.3 mb file so it might be a bit cumbersome for you dial up people (like me). I hope you will find that it was worth the download effort.

There are also details on t-shirt orders inside!

Enjoy!

Diet Help
Reach your goals of being healthier and happier. Click here for diet tips and
solutions.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/c?cp=zNYGZKqgmj1AHTQBAXSvxgAAJ1H59Ihbrm1K7qbkTQM97gAsAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYQAAAAAA=