ocba - [ocba] Programs

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Gayle Young" <ngayle.young AT verizon.net>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Programs
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 09:17:24 -0500

Hi Group,

Wanted to ask for any suggestions you might have for programs for our OCBA for the remainder of 2010. In view of the influx of new beekeepers I would especially like to hear from them as to subjects they would enjoy learning more about. I think the Bee School has just opened the door on beekeeping and I get the feeling we would all love to learn more. So, please let me hear from you by email, phone, or in person Thursday night at the Bee School. I'm wide open to suggestions!

Gayle Young, VP
919 360-6589

  • [ocba] Programs, Gayle Young, 03/10/2010