ocba - [ocba] New beekeeper looking for experienced beekeeper in Maple View Farm area.

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Joe Rudek" <jrudek AT edf.org>
  • To: <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] New beekeeper looking for experienced beekeeper in Maple View Farm area.
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 13:30:47 -0500

Hello.

            I am taking the OCBA bee class and will be getting my first bee package April 10th.  I’d like to find out if there are any experienced beekeepers in the Maple View Farm area.

Thank you,

Joe Rudek

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal.