ocba - [ocba] Did anyone pick up an extra box tonight?

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Did anyone pick up an extra box tonight?
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 21:29:07 -0500

Hello Beekeepers,
Geneva and I are looking for a box of candles and candle holders that we brought to the dinner tonight but did not use. If you get home and discover something that you don't recognize, give us a holler.

Banking
Click here to find the perfect banking opportunity!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/c?cp=rh4dPqmqMOL29220BhQUOwAAJ1H59Ihbrm1K7qbkTQM97gAsAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXeAAAAAA=

  • [ocba] Did anyone pick up an extra box tonight?, Lewis Cauble, 12/10/2009