ocba - [ocba] Bee School

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Bee School
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 20:44:33 -0500

Hello Beekeepers,
Bee school enrollment is going great! 70 of the 100 seats available have already been spoken for. If you have a friend that is interested, please remind them to sign up soon.

I am looking for some folks to help out. So far I know I need:

1. Someone to produce name tags for the students.

2. Folks to help check folks in and distribute books on the first night of class.

3. An A/V coordinator. I need someone to be in charge of the PA and projector at the senior center. I believe someone at the senior center will train you on how the PA/projector works. You will coordinate with the guest speakers to make sure they have what they need.

4. We need a Master Beekeeper to administer the certified written exam at the end of the course. This includes doing the footwork to get the tests as well as returning the completed tests.

5. The senior center closes at 9 so we will need a few folks willing to politely herd the students out the door as we approach 9 o'clock.

I'm sure there will be other holes to fill, but these are the big ones at the moment. Please let me know if you see something that interests you.

Compare Quotes and Save!
Compare Nationwide Insurance Carriers and Save up to 35% http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/c?cp=phuA55ZNURRJuPnGpttkVQAAJ1H59Ihbrm1K7qbkTQM97gAsAAQAAAAFAAAAAMGuET4AAANSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQlNgAAAAA=

  • [ocba] Bee School, Lewis Cauble, 11/30/2009