ocba - [ocba] More Fair Updates

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <Lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] More Fair Updates
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 20:50:16 -0400

Hello Beekeepers,
The judging continues, yet still no word on the display. Our gift basket did earn a 3rd place. The area is roped off so it's difficult to really get any information. I'm hearing corks being popped off of mead bottles and a lot of giggling over in the other corner. My observation hive won a 2nd place ribbon and the light honey that I took to the NCSBA meeting which didn't place at all took a 4th place. The jars were slightly underfilled at NCSBA. I topped them off a bit and I believe that made a difference.

Cheap Diet Help Tips. Click here.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/fc/BLSrjpYZnATQ5ZBUAGVuHs1Mo7VF38C5ewT885H0fmInaMrlCqZbc2EE76o/

  • [ocba] More Fair Updates, Lewis Cauble, 10/14/2009