ocba - Re: [ocba] Catch of the Day

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Watson Bowes <wbowes AT gmail.com>
  • To: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • Cc: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Catch of the Day
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 11:11:11 -0400

Lewis:

Great photo!

Watty Bowes

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 11:04 AM, Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com> wrote:
Hello Beekeepers,
Lisa, Sara, and Jacob Laudeman as well as Lizbeth Collins came by the house this morning for a little swarm fun.  Attached is a picture of Sara and Lewis with the catch of the day.  After we hived the girls, we poked around in some hives in the yard trying to determine where they may have come from.  We never really solved the mystery, but we did strike a few hives from the list of suspects.  The investigation continues!

IMG_2187.JPG

Cheers,