ocba - [ocba] Swarm Fun, Monday Morning, My House

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Geneva <gggreen AT mindspring.com>
  • To: Undisclosed-recipients: ;
  • Cc: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Swarm Fun, Monday Morning, My House
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 17:22:16 -0400

Hello Beekeepers,
If anyone wants to play with a swarm, I have one in my yard. We were out walking the dogs this afternoon and watched them swirl about until they found a spot in our cedar tree. We are on the way out the door tonight so we will deal with them in the morning. If anyone wants to play, just come on over in the morning around 9. We'll fetch them up and hive them.

We are at 7211 Wilkerson Rd in Cedar Grove.

Cheers,

Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/fc/BLSrjpYSwrE8GpwDCs3Q2TTjh6rYjO3ocbVUHA4EkXsKdLj9Wpcb0XgZt3i/