ocba - [ocba] OCBA Meeting Thursday, August 13

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] OCBA Meeting Thursday, August 13
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 11:48:07 -0400

Hello Beekeepers,
Just wanted to add to Lanette's reminder the other day. Everyone is in charge of refreshments this week so bring a treat made with honey if possible.

Jennifer Keller from NCSU will be with us to discuss state fair entries.

I believe Jennifer will also be joining us for dinner at Bandido's in Hillsborough so if you have any pressing bee related questions join us for dinner and bend her ear.

We'll be at Bandido's at 6 and our meeting starts at 7:30.

Hope to see all of you there!

Save on a home Heating and Cooling System. Click Now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/fc/BLSrjpYTSeOhYdKGbsz6cjqBuyKnpFP0UC2Lbr1XTH03hwgNqAGiL8P3ZyI/

  • [ocba] OCBA Meeting Thursday, August 13, Lewis Cauble, 08/12/2009