ocba - [ocba] Extractor to Borrow??

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Emily West <mo40bct AT portbridge.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Extractor to Borrow??
  • Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 10:30:36 -0400

Hi All -

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but a friend and I are wanting to
extract honey from her hives this fall, it is the first time we've done it. Does
anyone have an extractor that they would be willing to lend us sometime
around Monday August 10th? Many thanks for any leads,

Emily West

  • [ocba] Extractor to Borrow??, Emily West, 08/03/2009