ocba - [ocba] Field Day Reminder

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Field Day Reminder
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 21:51:56 -0400

Hello Beekeepers,
Just one last reminder about our field day and ice cream social with the Chatham crew on Saturday. Both Don and Will will be on hand. As an extra special bonus, our inspectors will bring a hive infected with American Foulbrood to the Central Carolina Community College campus. We'll have the (hopefully rare) opportunity to see and smell a colony of bees infected with AFB. I am very excited about this incredible opportunity.

We'll meet at Pete Mabie's house off of Manns Chapel at 2 for our varroa workshop and ice cream social. From there, we will head on down to Pittsboro to look at the AFB colony. I expect we will get there around 4. I hope all of us will be willing to go the extra few miles to learn more about foulbrood.

I'm really looking forward to Saturday and I hope to see you there.

Cheers,

Project Mmgt Software
Find affordable project management software
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/c?cp=LTrn9Ge4tnDp78rDf8yQ-gAAJ1H59Ihbrm1K7qbkTQM97gAsAAQAAAAFAAAAAM3MzD0AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAB1g3AAAAAA==