ocba - [ocba] observation hive

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Connie Harrell <harrellconnie AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] observation hive
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 03:50:21 -0700 (PDT)

Does anyone know the location of the clubs observation hive? I would like to borrow it for a pollination/bee talk I am doing  Wednesday, July 29th.
It is for the Carrboro United Methodist Church.  If anyone wants to come along it should be fun.  I have been making flowers using bamboo, assortment of colorful duct tape, (I am addicted to the stuff), and flower pots.  I am making up a game to teach the kids about pollination and the roll bees play in it.  The kids will be turned into bees and will be collecting nectar and pollen and taking it into the hive.

Connie Harrell   967-0358

Also I am still gathering stuff for our state fair booth.  Bring your ideas or anything you may have been working on to the next meeting.