ocba - Re: [ocba] Swarm in Durham

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Laudemans <chrisandlisa AT laudeman.com>
  • To: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • Cc: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Swarm in Durham
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 23:26:04 -0400

Hi,

Please let us know if someone is going. Chris will be at work, but Sara and I would love to come and observe. This is one of her goals for 4-H.

Thanks,

Lisa and Sara Laudeman

Lewis Cauble wrote:
Hey Beekeepers,
John Williams in Durham has a swarm in his yard. He just saw them yesterday, so I'm not sure how much longer they will be hanging around. He reports that they are about 15 feet up the tree.
Will someone take a crack at this if they are still around? His information is below.

Begin forwarded message: