ocba - [ocba] No OCBA Meeting This Month

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] No OCBA Meeting This Month
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 08:45:28 -0400

Hello Beekeepers,
Just a reminder that we will not be meeting in Hillsborough this month as the NCSBA Summer Meeting will be happening in Wilkesboro. Hope to see all of you up there.

We will be doing a field day on July 25th. We will be looking for varroa mites and talking about what to do about them. We will also have an ice cream social along with that. I've been working on my homemade ice cream recipes lately. Each batch has been better than the last so I hope I'll have it figured out by the 25th.

We have not picked a venue for the field day yet, so if you have a nice place in central Orange County, let us know. Otherwise, I'll figure out something in Cedar Grove.

See y'all soon,

Criminal Lawyers - Click here.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/fc/BLSrjpYbd6uF9BybCqkEhCKNF4zr2Zk2xYKI5F99KJcCZS2D08frXMdYiK8/

JPEG image

  • [ocba] No OCBA Meeting This Month, Lewis Cauble, 07/07/2009