ocba - [ocba] Fwd: honeybee infestation

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: costellodwyer AT hotmail.com
  • Subject: [ocba] Fwd: honeybee infestation
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 15:55:25 -0400

Maureen and Gary had a swarm move in to their home last week.  If anyone would like to take a crack at it, please call them or email them.

Begin forwarded message:

From: maureen costello dwyer <costellodwyer AT hotmail.com>
Date: June 1, 2009 1:49:38 PM EDT
Subject: honeybee infestation

Hi Mr. Cable,
We were given your name by Keith Porterfield.  We are having a honeybee infestation problem along the front window molding of our house.  We observed the first signs of it this past Friday evening, as the bees began to come through a small opening into our home.  We have since blocked the opening (no more coming inside), but bees are still swarming around going under the trim outside.  Mr. Porterfield came out Saturday morning and believed they'd already established a colony.  We would like to get this addressed asap, as we believe one of our daughter to be allergic.
We live in Chapel Hill at 1501 Murray Lane.  Our home number is 929-2221/cell 594-4286.

We look forward to hearing from you asap.
Thank you.
-Maureen and Gary Dwyer

Windows Liveā„¢: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.

Free info for small business owners. Click here to find great products geared for your business.

  • [ocba] Fwd: honeybee infestation, Lewis Cauble, 06/01/2009