ocba - Re: [ocba] need bees - FOUND

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: Undisclosed-recipients: ;
  • Cc: chathambeekeepers AT lists.ncsu.edu, NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] need bees - FOUND
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 11:54:45 -0400

As of yesterday morning, Busy Bee in Chapel Hill still had packages available for order.  I believe they are moving pretty fast though as many other suppliers seem to be selling out.

3# Italian packages with a queen at Busy Bee are $80.00 each and can be picked up on Thursday, April 9.  Call Busy Bee at 919 942 2006 for more info or to order.

Lewis Cauble