ocba - [ocba] OCBA Meeting Thursday, March 12

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] OCBA Meeting Thursday, March 12
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 22:52:33 -0400

Hello Beekeepers,
Our monthly meeting will be this Thursday, March 12 at 7:30pm.  I will be doing a very informal program reviewing what we learned at the joint NC/SC Beekeepers Meeting in Rock Hill that happened this past weekend.  There should also be plenty of time for general chit chat about what's going on in our bee yards these days.

We meet at the Orange County Extension office in Hillsborough on Revere Road. Everyone is invited to meet for dinner at Bandido's in Hillsborough at 6pm before the meeting.