ocba - [ocba] beekeeping essay

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Laudemans <chrisandlisa AT laudeman.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] beekeeping essay
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 12:31:56 -0500

Hi,

Sara is going to participate in the 4-H Beekeeping Essay Contest and needs the 2 references below as required resources for the essay. Before I purchase them we wondered if anyone has them to loan. If you do please e-mail us.

Thanks,

Lisa and Sara Laudeman
479-9053

1._The Dance Language and Orientation of Bees_
Karl von Frisch, 1967. The Belknap Press of Harvard University Press, Cambridge, Mass.

2._Anatomy of a Controversy: The Question of a "Language" among Bees_

Adrian M. Wenner, Patrick H. Wells; Columbia University Press, 1990.

  • [ocba] beekeeping essay, Laudemans, 01/22/2009