ocba - [ocba] Meeting Thursday, Jan 8

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Meeting Thursday, Jan 8
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 20:17:45 -0500

Hello Beekeepers,
Our monthly meeting will be this Thursday, Jan 8 at 7:30pm. State Bee Inspector Don Hopkins will be speaking with us about pests and disease.    We will also hear from our NCSBA regional representative, Judy Pick.  She will give us her take on the proposed NCSBA by-law and constitution changes.

We meet at the Orange County Extension office in Hillsborough on Revere Road. Everyone is invited to meet for dinner at Bandido's in Hillsborough at 6pm before the meeting.

Hope to see everyone on Thursday!

Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!

  • [ocba] Meeting Thursday, Jan 8, Lewis Cauble, 01/05/2009