ocba - [ocba] Watson Bowes added you as a friend on Reunion.com!

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Watson Bowes <wbowes AT gmail.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] Watson Bowes added you as a friend on Reunion.com!
  • Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 19:09:13 -0800

Title: Reunion.com - Invitation
Watson Bowes added you as a friend on Reunion.com.
Please confirm you know Watson so we can connect you.
Do you know Watson?
Yes No
Accept this connection and you'll see Watson's profile and photos for free!
You'll also get access to the popular feature: Who's Searching for YOU?
Reunion.com - Find Everyone from Your Past.™
You have received this email because a Member
sent an invitation to this email address.
For assistance, please refer to our FAQ or Contact Us .
Our Address: 2118 Wilshire Blvd., Box 1008, Santa Monica, CA 90403-5784