ocba - [ocba] OCBA Meeting on Thursday, Nov 13

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: Undisclosed-recipients: ;
  • Cc: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] OCBA Meeting on Thursday, Nov 13
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 21:43:48 -0500

Hello everyone,
Our monthly meeting will be this Thursday Nov 13th at 7:30pm. I believe this month David Langham will talk to us about beeswax candles. We meet at the Orange County Extension office in Hillsborough on Revere Road. Everyone is invited to meet for dinner at Bandido's in Hillsborough at 6pm before the meeting. Hope to see everyone on Thursday!

I will be at Busy Bee on Wednesday so if you need any supplies I would be happy to pick them up and bring them to the meeting on Thursday. Email me with your request by 7 am on Wednesday morning or leave me a voicemail before 4 on Wednesday afternoon and I'll do my best to bring them on Thursday. I am 919 593 4823.

Cheers,

Lewis Cauble

Are you safe? Click for quotes on a home security system. http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/fc/Ioyw6i4ueRxIdWphys4AXICE9F7xOj3Jhnba4FZY4UH1fpphYSEHJi/