ocba - Re: [ocba] FW: ELECTIONS

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Wilson Lamb" <infomet AT embarqmail.com>
  • To: "john wallace" <jwllace AT hotmail.com>, "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] FW: ELECTIONS
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 10:55:22 -0400

SECOND!!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2008 10:39 AM
Subject: [ocba] FW: ELECTIONS

From: jwllace AT hotmail.com
To: beckyalis AT gmail.com
Subject: RE: [ocba] ELECTIONS
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 21:38:02 -0400

i wish to nominate a long time orange county beekeeper for president of our club. this person is very dedicated to the local and state organizations. she has been a great asset and resource for orange county members as a leader and tireless worker that has promoted beekeeping. she has been a member of our club for many years. she has served a secretary of our group. she was a force in the planning and developement of the "bee exhibit" at the state zoo. she is a nc master beekeeper. under her leadership orange county beekeepers will continue the forward direction as a leading local club that promotes and teachs the public about the benefits of our gentle honey bees. i give you our favorite daughter of the hive....gayle young.