ocba - [ocba] Jack Tapp Workday

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Elizabeth Pratson <eglp AT intrex.net>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] Jack Tapp Workday
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 13:45:44 -0400

Hello OCBA again,

Jack is looking forward to the help on Saturday. Some of the jobs that we will be helping him with are:

-Cleaning out hive bodies and old frames (he has a HUGE pile of these behind his work shed)
-Picking Apples (he is not able to do this and they are in desperate need of picking).
-Palletizing Nukes and Hives and storing them for the winter
-General Pickup around the yard

In terms of what to bring - bring your vail (optional), hive tool, and work gloves. Also bring some water and a sandwich if you plan on staying through the afternoon.

We will get started around 9, so just come when you can and plan on staying as long as you can!

Thank you to all who are planning on making this workday - it means alot to Jack.

Call me if you think of anything else,

Elizabeth Pratson
919-929-8655 (home)
919-414-2180 (cell)

  • [ocba] Jack Tapp Workday, Elizabeth Pratson, 09/25/2008