ocba - [ocba] Work Day at Jack Tapp's

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Elizabeth Pratson <eglp AT intrex.net>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] Work Day at Jack Tapp's
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 09:32:27 -0400

I just wanted to send a reminder email out to everyone about the work day this Saturday (9/27) at Jack Tapp's house. We will get started at 9 AM, so just come out sometime after 9 and work as long as you are able. Jack and Bobby (and Betsy) are looking forward to this. Right now there are about 8-10 people signed up - so I think it will be a fun and productive day!

Thank you,
Elizabeth Pratson
919-929-8655

P.S. Jack did not think we needed to bring any tools or equipment, but I will email Thursday evening after talking to them to give folks some idea of jobs that we will be doing.